I can type anything from simple letters to essays or transcripts.

I can assist with most any type of do-it-yourself forms.

I can assist you in completing fill-in blank forms such as:
Family law forms, divorce documents, child support, parenting plans
Landlord notices and eviction documents
Small Claim forms
Insurance claim forms

I can print out forms for you from the internet.

I can do basic internet research for you. I am not a private investigator.

I cannot create legal documents. I am not an attorney. I cannot give legal advise.

If you need some type of computer research or assistance with document preparation please call my office at (541) 412-7800 call and see if it is something I can assist you with.